Saturday, August 9, 2008

Ta da!

Well, I am finally ready and able to sit down and begin putting together my unit studies. I am going to try to post daily, but may not always be able to do so. I will follow a pattern though for my unit studies: Math Mondays, Time Travel Tuesdays (history), Worldly Wednesday (social studies), Think About It Thurdsdays (writing, language), Field Trip Fridays, Science Saturdays, and Sum It Up Sundays (review of week). I will post units that I am using or going to use with my children. The units will be a base for their learning and often will not be all encompassing. I encourage you to supplement the units with your own ideas and/or curriculum. Also, feel free to "request" units and I will do my best to put something together as soon as it will fit into the schedule. Also, please feel free to add your own ideas to any post so that together we can create wonderful unit studies for all children to enjoy.

No comments: