Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Jackie Robinson and part of Penguin unit postponed

Due to life circumstances, I am postponing the Jackie Robinson unit and the remainder of the Penguin unit.  We have still been working on school for those weeks, but not on specific units.  My husband is a full time student and we spent much of last week preparing for the new semester and this week, we are trying to adjust to a new schedule.  It appears this is what our life will be like over the next few years.  As each new semester starts, we will need to adjust to his new schedule.  Not a big deal, but it definitely affects my ability to plan lessons.  I will be back with the next unit, Chinese New Year, either later this week or early next week.  I may also switch back to posting a few subjects each day, rather than posting the entire unit in one day.  If you have a strong preference for having the entire unit posted at once, let me know and I can e-mail it to you separately.

No comments: