There are all sorts of fun activities for New Years.
- Attend or throw a New Year's party. Not up to staying up late, or at least not up to having the kids up late? Have the party at noon instead.
- Host a New Year's Day open house and invite family and friends by to visit.
- Attend local fireworks and/or New Year activities.
- You can also use black paper and some glitter and glue, to create a picture of fireworks.
- Make your own calendar for the upcoming year. This can be done completely from scratch or you can buy a "blank" calendar from a craft store and make it.
- Make a time capsule of the previous year. You can choose to open it next New Year's Eve or you can decide to open it on a future New Year's Eve.